Keystone Cruise Overview
4-night Carnival Sunshine Cruise
3/26/2020 – 3/30/2020.
Welcome to the Cruise Information & Registration site for the Keystone Cruise Group! If you are here, then you have worked hard and deserve this amazing vacation. Now, just take a few moments to look through this website, register, then give us some information we need, and we will take care of the rest!
*Please note that excursions and drink packages are not included, but beverages and excursions can be applied to cabin credit. Once you are registered, we will be in touch about how to make this happen!
Once the Keystone Cruise Group is confirmed in-full, Global Escapes will provide all your travel documents & detailed information via our secure online app, Pocket Travel. This will be ready at least 2-4 weeks prior to your departure day.
March 26th, 2020
- Depart from Keystone Corporate Office at 6:00 AM
- Motor coach transfer to Charleston, SC port (approximate drive time: 5 hours)
- Check-in at port & board ship (check-in time to be provided in cruise documents later)
- Ship Departs at 4:00 PM
March 27th, 2020
- Fun Day at Sea!
March 28th, 2020
- Arrive at port in Nassau, Bahamas at 9:00 AM
- Explore Nassau, soak up sun on the beach, or book an excursion!
- Ship departs Nassau at 5:00 PM
March 29th, 2020
- Fun Day at Sea!
March 30th, 2020
- Arrive back in Charleston, SC port at approximately 7:00-8:00 AM
- Depart ship once given clearance by port officials
- Motor coach transfer to Keystone Corporate Office departing at approximately 10:00-11:00 AM
- Arrival at Keystone Corporate Office estimated by 5:00 PM
*Please note that all arrival & departure times are subject to change.*
Motor coach transportation to/from cruise port
- Boxed lunch / snacks / drinks during motor coach transfer on March 26th
- Snacks / drinks during motor coach transfer on March 30th
Roundtrip 4-night Carnival Cruise out of Charleston, SC
- Port day in Nassau, Bahamas
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner on board (note that certain upgraded restaurants on the ship are NOT included in this)
- $200 per person on-board credit
- Social WiFi plan
Lots of FUN!
Everyone will be enjoying a balcony stateroom on board the Carnival Sunshine!
The luxurious balcony staterooms feature two twin beds that convert into a king, a bathroom with a shower, vanity area, and large mirror, a sofa, coffee table, and balcony with two chairs, a small table, and a high-glass railing. While the balcony staterooms vary slightly in size, location, and view, we are sure that all of you will be very comfortable in whichever spacious balcony stateroom you are assigned.
Balcony Stateroom Amenities:
- Room service
- 24-hour room steward
- Soft, cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection)
- Personal safe for valuables
- Nightly turndown service
- Plenty of closet and drawer space
- Private bathroom and shower
- Individual climate control
Please fill out the fields below. Once we receive your information, you will receive an email confirming that we have your information. Later, you will receive a second email with a FORM via Global Escapes with Docusign (one form per stateroom). This form requests necessary personal information, such as emergency contact information and credit card details, gives our terms & conditions, and gives important details about YOUR required duties.
All information MUST be submitted prior to January 3rd.