Our corporate travel business is booming! As the Corporate Travel Assistant, you will act as a liaison between our business travel clients and our Senior Corporate Travel Advisors, as well as performing supportive tasks to improve efficiency and excellent service. Interested? Read on!
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Friendly personality with outstanding people skills
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Team player mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who anticipates what needs to be done and is resourceful
- Task-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented for trip research and cost comparisons
- Proficient in MS programs
- Quick learner when it comes to new technologies and programs
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Travel industry experience, Sabre or other GDS experience is a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain client relations by managing prompt attention to telephone and e-mail inquiries.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in all verbal and written communications with clients and travel suppliers.
- Assist in all aspects of travel arrangement – air, hotel, car, rail, etc.
- Maintain accurate records in an extensive client database.
- Trip research and price quoting.
- Pre-empt and/or solve any problems related to the client’s planning and travel experience.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of airline rules and regulations, current affairs, travel advisories, and destination attractions, exhibitions, weather conditions, and currency exchange rates.
- Appropriately and efficiently employ mobile technology to achieve seamless client experiences.
- Advise travelers about visa/passport processing
- Payment invoicing
Starting salary is $16-18 per hour; health benefits offered; revenue sharing opportunities based on sales goals.
How to apply
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Please email resume to email@example.com.
Initial screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. We will only interview applicants with the qualifications listed above.
All resumes received will be kept completely confidential.