As a receptionist, you will be the face of Global Escapes, giving the first impression about our company and our core values to anyone who walks through the door, calls, or emails us. If this important job appeals to you, read on!
- Welcoming personality with pleasant demeanor and professional appearance
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Expert reporting and information analysis skills
- Proficient in computer programs, notably Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Team player mindset
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain excellent communications via prompt attention to phone, walk in, and e-mail inquiries.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all communications with clients, vendors, and travel suppliers.
- Assist with research and data entry for travel arrangements and client profile info, ensuring accurate information by utilizing ClientBase (our industry software program).
- Maintain accurate records in an extensive client database by making outbound phone calls to confirm information as needed.
- Research current affairs, travel advisories, destinations, weather conditions, exchange rates.
- Participate in marketing effort by attending local events, travel conferences, bridal shows, etc.
- Pre-empt and/or help solve any problems related to the client’s planning and travel experience.
- Contribute to team effort by performing additional tasks upon request.
- Open and close office daily
- Light cleaning, including removing trash as needed.
Starting salary is $14-$16 per hour; health benefits offered.
How to apply
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. We will only interview applicants with the qualifications listed above.
All resumes received will be kept completely confidential.